East Central Ohio Educational Service Center
The East Central Ohio Educational Service Center is seeking a qualified Driver’s Education Instructor to work with students on a part-time basis. Individual will be responsible for delivering classroom and in-car instruction that effectively develop the students’ driving skills.
This is the ideal position for bus drivers, teachers and retired educators looking for flexible hours and part-time work! Potential for training hours to be paid leading up to certification.
- Provides instruction on functions of vehicle, on-road regulations and driving techniques
- Helps students develop confidence in driving skills
- Ensures the safety of student, instructor and public; takes control of vehicle in emergency situations
- Documents student progress and provides feedback
- Works with PreService Department to schedule routine vehicle maintenance and repairs as needed
Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Ohio Driver’s Licence
- Valid Ohio Driving Instructor’s License/Certification
- Background free of criminal and driving violations which would prohibit employment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work evenings and weekends to accomodate student schedules
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Carrollton Local Schools
Interested candidates may submit a resume to Nanette McFadden, Executive Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com