As the ECOESC makes efforts to re-open safely during the pandemic, please be patient and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please schedule an appointment online below or call the office.
- Please come in alone unless the person getting fingerprinted needs assistance or is under the age of 18.
- Please practice social distancing by maintaining a 6′ distance between yourself and other customers.
- Please be patient, as wait times between customers may be longer than usual.
- If fingerprints cannot be taken electronically, please contact BCI at 877-224-0043 to learn the specifics regarding this and what steps to take to have your criminal background checks reported.
To allow for a quick and convenient experience, please click here to print and fill out this form to the best of your ability prior to arriving at the ECOESC office.
The ECOESC offers both BCI and FBI criminal background checks using an electronic National WebCheck System. Background checks can be scheduled between 9:00am and 3:30pm. Please make an appointment below. It is your responsibility to know which type of criminal background check you need. If you have additional questions, please call the ECOESC.
834 East High Avenue
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
67400 Betty Lee Way
St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950
Need directions to our office? Click Here.
What to bring
- A valid driver’s license or other approved valid picture ID.
- You will need to bring payment.
- If you are getting a background check for an employer and they are paying, you will need the appropriate paper from your employer authorizing the ECOESC to invoice.
- BCI (Ohio background check) – $32.00
- FBI (Federal background check) – $36.00