ECOESC Technical Services
The East Central Ohio ESC offers a number of technology products and services to K-12 schools, nonprofit, county government, and local government agencies within the Northeast and East Central Ohio region. We can assist with a turnkey technology solution and provide a variety of technology-related professional development opportunities, both synchronous and asynchronous.
- IT project management & project consultation
- 24/7 performance monitoring of network and servers
- Remote and onsite technical services
- Comprehensive helpdesk reporting
- Greater transparency into IT performance, trends, and planning
- IT Coaching / Mentoring
- Web development
- Database / FileMaker development
- Video conferencing support
- Audio-Video room design and automation
- E-Rate consulting
- Co-operative technology purchasing
- IT Vendor Management
- Managed Wireless Services
- Managed Backup Services
Our training staff is able to provide a variety of professional development both on-site and virtually. In addition to training on products such as Google G Suite for Education and SMART Notebook, we can provide customized training on any number of other products. Workshops can also be offered for graduate credit through Muskingum College, Ashland University and Franciscan University.
Want more info?
Complete the form below and someone from our team will reach out about technology services.