East Central Ohio Educational Service Center
Lakeland Academy is seeking a highly-effective leader to serve as the Superintendent, beginning with the 2021-2022 school year. Individual must be able to provide direction in developing and maintaining the best possible programs/services for students enrolled in the Academy.
- Prepares and submits to the Board recommendations relative to all matters requiring Board action; provides necessary facts/information to insure the making of informed decisions
- Advises the Board on the need for new or revised policies and sees that all policies are implemented
- Prepares the annual operating budget recommendations
- Secures and nominates for employment the best qualified personnel
- Keeps informed of modern educational thought and practices by advanced study, attendance at educational conferences, and other appropriate means
- Serves as the Academy’s instructional leader
- Works with the Treasurer to guarantee that adequate records are maintained, including financial accounts, business records, personnel records and student information
- Provides guidance and evaluates staff members as required
Interested candidates may direct inquiries, resumes and letters of interest via email to Jenn Bardall, Administrative Assistant – email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org