Strasburg Franklin Local Schools
Strasburg-Franklin Local Schools is seeking a Custodian to work in the afternoon (2:00pm – 10:00pm). Individual will be responsible for cleaning the middle school and high school building, including classrooms, offices, and restrooms. Details are as follows:
- High school diploma or GED
- BCI/FBI Background Check – Record free of criminal violations which would prohibit employment in a public school
- Ability to lift and carry items that weigh upto sixty (60) pounds
- Must be able to clean and maintain good housekeeping of:
- Office Areas
- Set-up/tear down of evening events in the school facility (K-12)
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and application via email to Adam Hall, Superintendent, at email@example.com.
- Application can be found on the Strasburg-Franklin Schools website – www.strasburgk12.oh.us
- Click on “Forms & Links” on the left side, then select “Classified Employment”
Strasburg-Franklin Local Schools does not discriminate in employment practices, services, programs or activities because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or military status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org